I present to you the list of my biggest turn-offs.Really.
- The one who fishes for compliments. Did I just said that? Yep. It’s self-explanatory but I’ll give an example: A woman who’s all dressed-up and prepared but saying “I am so ugly.” Better say, “Do I look presentable/ good enough?”
- The one who can’t hold a good, smart and humorous conversation. Smart is the new sexy. I, myself talks so much and I want to learn something new everyday by talking to people. And it just feels really good after a funny conversation, isn’t it?
- The one who’s not comfortable with him/herself. I don’t know but I just love all the people who’s confident with what they’re doing and isn’t afraid to discover things and try something new.
- The one who lacks ambition. Well, it is what its. Be passionate about something because there are so many things that might get your interest.
- The one who can’t stand for what he/she believes in. Man, I tell you that if you can’t stand for what you believe in, it’s like your hiding forever.
- The one who’s not straight forward. This is for the people who have problems with someone and can’t even say it straight to the face of the person and keeps on making the issue bigger and bigger.
- The one who’s always negative. Believe that it will happen because if you will it, it will be yours. It’s just annoying to stay with people who’s always worried. Oh come on! Always be on the brighter side.
I think that’s all. Or I forget something? Nah.